Monday, November 17, 2008

Regular Exercise Can Make You Young

I am not one of those persons who spend some time for exercising everyday. This is to make sure that I am not giving publicity for gym and all such stuff.

When I took some valuable tips from my friend who is a gim trainer by profession, I understood that i
t is possible to control adverse affects of aging through a few exercises consistently. Many scientists conducted many studies to find this fact. And even I have seen myself many old people who could just out beat even teenagers in many physical activities. When I asked them to tell me how it was possible, they gave me a smile like any celebrity does in a silly TV ad, and said that they do exercises daily.

But really exercises have capability of reversing aging process up to some point. It has been scientifically proved. Do you know that the major gene related to all those aging related conflicts is dysfunction of mitochondria? It is called power house of cells, but slowly declines functioning with increase in age. Whereas exercise helps to stimulate it back and thus slows the aging process.

So, I am starting to exercise regularly from tomorrow. What about you?

Related Links:
Yoga Certification

No comments: